As promised……a marble mani!
This mani was done after I shortened my nails (which I do every two months to keep them healthy and strong and that’s why you’ll notice some nail posts with different lengths…)
1. I started with a base coat of white polish (White Wedding)
2. Loved the lavender so much I kept my middle finger solid (Belle of the Ball)
3. Used cuticle oil, ok A LOT of cuticle oil around my nails and fingers so the polish wouldn’t get stuck to my fingers as much.
4. Bowl filled with cold water…added drops of polish into the water then stirred with a cuticle stick (pattern how you want…mine was totally random)
5. Quickly dip your nails in the polish/water mixture
6. Pull out, wipe around nails (should come off fairly easy if you used cuticle oil)
7. Add a clear coat and VOILA! Water marble nails!