I love color… bright colors… pastel colors… dull colors… I love them ALL! But this edition of Wednesday Wants didn’t start out as a post about three of my favorite colors.
Confused? I’ll try to fill you in and make this a short story um if I can haha.
So this originally started as a Valentine’s Day/date night/just relaxing at home outfit ideas post (yes, practically a month ago ?)
BUT the night I was finishing up, Comcast/Xfinity decided to do “updates in the area” and I lost internet for 14 hours (I despise them btw)! Then when I tried to salvage the post the next day, the fan on my laptop went haywire, THEN when I tried to finish via my phone, the formatting was off and messed up the previous work that was completed! So needless to say, trying to complete this post has been one frustrating ass journey.
Started from the bottom now we here!
If anything that looks off or weird, me and usually my perfectionism are sorry.
Let’s do this!
Starting with PINK! Yes, it’s a fave. This tomboyish, sports loving, car know-it-all LOVES pink! I don’t wear it often but know I always have something pink with me.
1.Halo Heels – $100 – Dolce Vita
2. Bryant Blazer – $89.95 – Lane Bryant
3. The Hulet Bag – $495 – Kamilah Willacy
4. Checker Sidewall Slip On – $55 – Vans
Next, BLACK. It goes with any and everything. Can be dressed up or down. Wear it sexy or with jeans and sneakers. It’s black.
1. V-neck Dress – $49.50 – Ashley Stewart
2. Scotch Boots – $300 – Dolce Vita
3. Layden Floral Bag – $398 – Kate Spade
4. Lace Up Top – $59.50 – Eloquii
Lastly, WHITE. Just like the color black, it goes with everything!
1. Tie Top – $62.90 – Eloquii
2. Darla Embellished Sneakers – $72 – ASOS
3. Fendi Scallop Bag – $2,350 – Fendi
4. Fit & Flare Dress – $48 – Forever21
We made it to the end!! That was fun right?!
Those were 12 items currently on my wishlist in pink, black, and white! Feel free to get your shop on and drop me a line if you’ve found something you like!