Has winter left you feeling blue or blah?
The bulky coats….
The heavy layers….
Nothing better than shopping or “eye-buying” to get you out of that funk!
Spring shopping can be such a task for a northern girl. When you wake up to 70 degrees and fall asleep to 25 degrees…it’s not much you can buy and/or wear to prepare for such extremes. This doesn’t stop a girl from craving all things pretty though! Actually, it makes me want to hit the stores more.
My trip through the “eye-buying” mall included stops at DSW, Saks, and One Stop Plus to name a few. All have awesome deals on lust-worthy spring styles and you absolutely can’t pass up a deal! Of course my adoration for McQueen wouldn’t let me have a shopping trip without him! Here are a few things that I can’t wait to purchase and style when the weather finally (officially) breaks.
1. White Lace Inset Top ~ $40 ~ One Stop Plus
2. Skull Lace Print Back Pack ~ $1,995 ~ Alexander McQueen
3. Black Lace Inset Top ~ $40 ~ One Stop Plus
4. French Follies Zeal Ballet Flat ~ $20 ~ DSW
5. Joan & David Cutie Platform Pump ~ $90 ~ DSW
6. Givenchy Floral Lace Slip-on Sneaker ~ $650 ~ Saks Fifth Avenue
I’m currently craving L A C E!
Can you tell?
Lace is the perfect way to say “hey, I’m a girl and like to be pretty” without really having to say anything. There’s more feminine trends and wishful buys coming soon….hopefully a few of these things make their way into my closet!