We’re definitely deep into summer now guys! It’ll be fall before we know it! So before we have to dig out the heavy artillery aka boots and other winter attire, let’s see what’s trending. During the spring, I created several fashion boards for the trends then. Now that we’re in the warmer months, take a look below at the Polyvore board and the details after.
Yes, PRINTED PANTS!
Ladies, don’t be afraid of prints…let your curves shine in skinny jeans. I’m in love with every single pair of pants in this post! Favorite thing about these styles, they’re versatile for the summer season and beyond. Cropped pants lend themselves to the warmer months but can also be worn in the fall and winter by pairing them with tall boots. Plus, they’re cropped so your legs get air when it’s blazing hot outside.
*Key thing to remember about summer wardrobe items: the material is thinner.
(costs and where to buy)
1. Grey Rose Skinny Jeans ~ $55 ~ Torrid
2. Ikat Sophia Skinny Jeans ~ $30 ~ Torrid
3. Fuzzi ~ Tribal Print Wide Leg Pants ~ $147 ~ Saks Fifth Avenue
4. T-bags Los Angeles ~ Cropped Pants ~ $190 ~ Saks Fifth Avenue
5. Lafayette 148 New York ~ Cropped Bleeker Pants ~ $398 ~ Saks Fifth Avenue
6. Cabbage Rose Ankle Zip Stiletto Jeans ~ $30 ~ Torrid
7. Tribal Soft Knit Pant ~ $60 ~ Lane Bryant
8. Lafayette 148 New York ~ Stretch Cropped Pants ~ $398 ~ Saks Fifth Avenue
9. Tripp NYC Tiger Skinny Jeans ~ $52 ~ Torrid